I love McDonal's

So it’s the end of the semester in FX school and my buddy and I end up doing this kind of stuff.

What do you guys think?

Cheers.

People will compliment on modeling and materials, and overall composition, you’ve done a great job with all of that, but i gotta say you’ve done an especially skillful job with your focal blurs.

Looks really good!!! Only critiques are, the fries are too skinny, the dollar needs to be more green and the cup lid is too dark.

…And the burger is too perfect haha, jokes looks beautiful, i want a mcdonalds now

has aroused my appetite that image!
Everything looks to take a bite.
But I hate those burgers at mc donalds are so small.

The packaging and the dollar bill are outstanding. Really well done.

The only thing I would try to improve on is the cup lid. Looks awfully grungy and dirty for something that you’d be currently eating. I think because it’s in focus it needs to be cleaner and have a little more translucency. Here’s a pretty solid reference of what I would envision. http://smartdog.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54fae153788330120a7b27267970b-320wi

Outstanding image, I just have a weird feeling about the fries… Is the inside of the fries box green? I feel like there is a green reflection on the fries which doesn’t make them very appetizing… But it might just be me! they might just need a little more saturation, idk!

Other than the cup lid, this is outstanding! Great job. :slight_smile:

C’est nice simon,juste une chose un huard aurait ete mieux aplace du US$ :slight_smile:

If you could get McDonald’s to use that image as a focal point of an advertising campaign, you could potentially see some big money coming your way.

The only thing it really needs in my opinion is a bit more samples, and a way for people to actually grab the fries off the screen.

everything looks great, so delicious :slight_smile: the only thing is that fries are too thin :slight_smile:

Very realistic. I’m not much on fast food but, I do like this render!

Great work. Reminds me that I have not been to McDonalds in quite a long time. I know it’s bad for you but you gotta treat yourself sometime :slight_smile:

Now how’s that for an image endorsement? Your art is actually making people HUNGRY…

great work, although I agree that the lid of the cup doesn’t look right. It seems dirty and also more opaque than it ought to be.

I love the depth of your colour.
It looks pretty real and touchable.

Ok really nobody here ever thinks about content of the pictures posted ?
If you ask what we think , I think you should eat less meat :wink:

Chips looks a bit dry in my opinion, but anyway it’s one of the most realistic renders i’ve ever seen :slight_smile: