Looking for a character modeller / rigger

Hi I am a designer for a shareholders company called Computershare, we produce internal communications for large corporations to give employees information about their company shares. One of our clients has asked us to produce a brochure illustrated with 3d characters throughout it.

We are looking into our options and one of them is to have someone build and rig 3 characters in blender for us so we can position them ourselves for each page. They will also be used on 8ft roll banners in the lobby of their building.

We require 3 super hero characters, 1 big guy, 1 slim guy and a female character. This is corporate so it will be cheesy super heroes in spandex with company logos on their chests and capes, you get the idea. They wont need loads of details we were thinking something like the incredible’s.

I have some blender skills myself so can pose from a regular rig, use face expression controls, change lighting, colours and render as needed. We are not sure how far we need to go with facial expressions but they certainly won’t need to talk as they will be static images.

If anyone is interested please PM me with a link to some of your work and a rough idea of how long it will take with costs for the following

1 fully rigged and textured character with basic facial controls (smile, mouth open, frown).

And

1 fully rigged and textured character with full facial controls so we can do pretty much any expression.

For these we will require the blend file and licence to do with is as we wish. Also some basic description for the controls of your rig.

We will be needing 3 but at least then the boss can see how much it will cost per character.

Any questions please ask.

We have had some great reply’s to this and are currently moving onto the next phase.

Thanks to everyone who responded to us.