Working to a grid?

I’ve never used any 3D modeling software before Blender, but I did use Unreal Tournament’s various versions of the editor that had basic mesh creation tools through the use of vertexes. I quickly learned the hard way that if I wanted things to line up nicely, I had to enable “snap to grid” and keep things to a grid at all times. Is there such a thing with Blender? Although I can see a small grid (and I know I can make it bigger), I haven’t been able to find a way to make it so all vertexes always snap to a grid point when moved.

Select all vertices and snap them to the grid (Shift+S / selected to grid)
On the 3d view header you can enable snapping (magnet icon) and set the snapping to increment.
Use in the orthographic views so the grid increment changes depending on the level of zooming

You can also set snapping to vertex so you could snap vertices from the current object to the vertices of other objects if you want to keep them aligned

Awesome! Thank you! But is there a way to control the snapping increment independent of the zoom level?

Kind of wondering this myself, can you lock the grid independent of zooming? So that the grid size is constant?

Can hold Ctrl while moving things to grid snap.You can also tick the magnet icon (Snap During Transform) if you want to enable grid snap without having to hold ctrl.