Seeking simple geometric modeling for a quick project.

Hi. I run a website with a VERY limited budget. We are able to offer $20USD for a modeler who could design a model that can be animated for our 2015 YouTube video intro. The model would just be a bunch of metalic cylinders, gears, spheres, elliptiods, that can rotate around a central hub/axis. There does not need to be any texturing/UV Mapping as everything can be shiny metalic or luminous objects. Actual physics do not need to be taken into account, it is fine for solid objects to pass through one another for example.

If your design meets our needs we can offer an additional $15USD to animate it if you choose.

We can pay via PayPal, credit card or explore other methods of payment. Private messages, replies to this thread, email to alex at liveloopers dot com will all be reviewed and considered.

Thank you very much to the people who replied to this post. I ended up finding the perfect artist for the job. I will definitely come back and ask here again if I am ever able to budget any more 3d work.

Edit

Seems we posted at the same time! Haha, glad to hear you found someone for the project.

You are welcome. I found extremely easy to read your mind and understand what you were asking, and it was super easy too finding a link to your website. That’s why I sent you a PM and a link to the project I made for you.