seaplane animation

Hello,
I need an animation showing a concept seaplane flying 5 feet off highest point ocean water (waves and swells). Craft is 144 feet in diameter, flying at 50-70 mph. Would like to see coastline/mountains (Big Sur or Catalina Island) in background.
Model file is currently in inventor, so I can export stl or iges and other formats. Currently there is no texture mapping but would like some. Prefer a panoramic scene animation, with camera angles getting top and side views so viewers understand what the plane is doing.

Possible future work. The funding for this animation project will come from kickstarter.com campaign.

Must be photorealistic and ocean waves as real as possible. The first animation will not require a water landing or takeoff but future ones will.

Let me know if you’re interested, and a price point.

For seaplane, see www.aeronautica3d.com

Thank you kindly,
Wendell Olson
Aeronautica 3D

My name is Brian (Digital FX Artist), I am a freelance graphic artist. I have links below that show examples of my work.

www.digitalfxartist.com

I can do this. Please email me or call me for a price.

I hope we can do business together. If you have any questions please contact me at the info below.

Sincerely,
Brian
815-317-6873
[email protected]
digitalfxartist.com

Hello Wendell,
I am a CG/VFX generalist using blender, 3ds max, and After Effects, comfortable with modeling, texturing, animation, and compositing. I am including a link to the work I did last year for Dierks Bentley’s CMA video of the year, “Drunk on a Plane.” I feel confident that I could put together the animation you require in a short time at a reasonable rate. Contact me to discuss further details.
Michael Eng
[email protected]

Hello Wendell,
I am a CG/VFX generalist using blender, 3ds max, and After Effects, comfortable with modeling, texturing, animation, and compositing. I am including a link to the work I did last year for Dierks Bentley’s CMA video of the year, “Drunk on a Plane.” I feel confident that I could put together the animation you require in a short time at a reasonable rate. Contact me to discuss further details.
Michael Eng
[email protected]

Hi, I’m Daniele and I’m a self-starter (3+ years of blender experience); as my resume is still under construction I offer to work for a little price (10 dollars/hour); however I promise a quality work.
If you’re interested contact me at [email protected]

Hi, My name is Manuel Lopez and I am a freelancer for a year but know a few things about every aspect of the 3D pipeline. Here is my demo reel

email me at [email protected] if you are interested.