Simple Character Rig

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in this specific forum so my apologies in advance if I’m not conducting myself properly. I’m looking for someone that can create a fully rigged character that’s pretty much a smooth, basic mesh with non-complicated shapes. The only thing I can think of that might be hard is that the mouth has to work the same way that Kirby’s does in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I eventually would like for the body to be able to deform and inflate and stuff like that but for now I just want a character rig of the default form of the character. I’m trying to keep this under wraps so sorry if I’m not being specific enough but I am actually very specific about all of the details and have a bunch of reference photos — I’m just trying to keep this a private thing and I would need for whoever decides to help me create this character to not post it online anywhere or include it in any portfolios until the end product has been completed. I will share all of the necessary information when I’ve decided on who I’ll work with. You will definitely be credited for the modeling of the character in the final product but I don’t want anything sneaking out before the project is completed. Thank you.

What you are talking about is called non disclosure, and do you need a rigged model, or a rigged and unwrapped and textured model?