Can't pack textures

Hello, I’m trying to pack textures into a Blend file but errors keep coming up of missing textures. I’ve deleted the textures from my computer it’s referring to. What can do?

Thanks.

Personally I wouldn’t bother packing textures. I find it better to just keep the texture images within the same folder as the blend file, or within a folder structure where the highest order folder contains the blend file and a folder named “textures” and this “textures” folder contains all the images. This makes it easier to get at and edit textures if that needs doing at any point. You can put the whole upper folder into a .zip or .7z file and the structure will be preserved if you want to upload it to a website or email it or share and copy it in any other way. EDIT: forgot to say, it’s crucial under those circumstances that the file paths for the textures are referenced in the relative not absolute way.

Thanks but I think I got it. :slight_smile:

I just opened a new Blender window > appended what I wanted > pack into blend file > and it worked, it said 6 files packed.