Fairy wip

Here is a new carecter im doing ,not sure where to go with her .i made
fairy wings now what sort of clothing shoul i give her …

Attachments

improved the topoligy .now boots or feet

Attachments

i post my work here so i get critics or help or somthing ,but nothing ,always the same
why bother …

don´t worry about that in some moment someone arrived to help. try to focus more on your progress that allow have more active you post. About a feedback, is pretty hard but you can improve more the topology face:

a suggestion for made that work quick is retopologice the face if you don´t want lose the form, about the cloth you could experiment with this method:

about proportions:

Im think her chest are pretty narrow, you can expand a little, her bust you can down because is pretty up, sorry for draw on your models, my lines arent perfect, but I hope could be help :).

greetings!

-José

I would add some more realistic definition to the face. Think of the underlying bone structure and how it would effect the facial shape. Things like the brow ridge, cheek bones, jaw line, etc. Right now you have a good base face, You could begin doing some high poly sculpting to get the facial definition and structure.

Thanks for the crit ,as for the topo the ring loops are there if you look apart from the outer eye and
outer mouth ,i was not going for the hourglass figure but thank it not a real women .
NOW wtf is wrong withe blenders auto weight painting 2.73. i have rigged many models in earlier version
and never had to weight paint ,it always did a perfect job now look at this its the pits
i can scrap what im doing and install a eaarlier version .man im pi… off

Attachments

Here another one .the selected bone has no weights but the outside bones have it weight .
Whz does this hapen in blender 2.73

Attachments

Anyone know a solution for this prob ,it would be a great help .
or i must spend a few hours weight painting .i am no noob iv been
doing 3d for 17 years ill be 50 next mounth .but this prob beets me :confused: