Hand and Ear Hens!

Any comments, VERY WELCOMED!

I am thinking in making something artistic with this. Maybe a series, maybe an animation, maybe a game… maybe all of these. Maybe with background, maybe in this white lab-like ambient…

What would you recommend guys?

Thanks in advance!

Diego

Looks great! Cool concept, you should expand it with a whole set of bodypart animals. Maybe make a comment on genetic engineering? or just a cool surreal concept.

Nice work!

Very nice! I like Sterling’s idea of other bodaypart animals. I also feel the lab-like environment that you mentioned would be very nice. :slight_smile:

this composition looks like how a museum art, the noise give a more artistic style cool ideas.

This could be enhance, but I like it.
It’s super weird :slight_smile:

Thanks!!! that’s a great idea that of the genetic engineering! I’ll thought about it! Thanks.

Yep! perhaps I’ll work in that direction, adding some lab artifacts and staff…

Thanks!

Thanks!!! that’s a great idea that of the genetic engineering! I’ll thought about it! Thanks.

Yep! perhaps I’ll work in that direction, adding some lab artifacts and staff…

Thanks!

Thanks man. I like the noise too. Cheers!

Thanks man! Yes, I think the nails and the ear’s neck’s vein have to be enhanced in first place… then I’ll have to see the direction… all comments are welcomed!

Best!

Some background experimenting.

I´m maintaining the idea of going to the Sterling’s menitoned idea of putting the species names, but in the meanwhile, I wanted to try a living room!

a bit enhanced in some details

Ambient enhanced. Do you find it interesting? What technical details would you mention to be optimized?

Thanks!

the ear doesn’t stand a chance.