Online personal training needed [paid job]

I would need someone to train me few functions in Blender online. I would know how to perform required tasks in 3d Studio MAX, but can not use it in current project and need to learn Blender commands faster than diving to help and tutorials. Will pay extra if trainer is capable to make code / macro to help performing same steps for hundreds of files.

I expect 1 hour for preparations and 2-3 hours online would do the work. Payment via Paypal, 50% of estimation before and 50% after successful training (according to true outcome hours). I use Google hangout or GoToMeeting in European timezone GMT 4-9PM or weekends 10AM-10PM. Only trainers speaking fluently English, thank you.

Starting point is a simple stl. geometry reminding a bit cigar. I need to work with different size models to get them hollow and prepare them for 3D printing. Final products need to have metal attachments inside and therefore need to be manufactured as two halves. Tasks are simple:

• Make .stl model hollow with desired offset / wall thickness
  • Split the model in to two halves, delete another
  • Model simple geometry inside the cavity to support halve alignment studs and attachments (three types of attachments only).
  • Model cavity for metal attachment
  • Mirror halve
  • Model simple alignment studs and countering cavities for product halves (cone & boolean)
  • Add displacement maps for outer surface of the product to create groove pattern. Need to learn how to work in Blender with multiple maps and their settings.

So, in principle it’s only modeling, booleans and displacement maps. I will provide sample pictures of finished products prior to training. Interested can contact via private message with quote and references.

BR, Welling

Thanks for all replies via private messages. I was overwhelmed of quality of candidates and their work and will reply soon. Seems I get my need covered for now.