Super urgent: need an animator TODAY

I’m invloved in a project for a client who wants an animation by tomorrow. We have a blender freelance artist working for us, but got sick today. By tomorrow morning I need to deliver a result to my client. Our blender guy told us he could do it in one day, no idea if that’s fast. I tried to do it myself in After Effects today, but realised after some time it was more complex then I initially thought (in after effects). I could offcourse make a more complicated 2D version, which I will do if nobody reacts, but preferably I would like to stick to the original plan :wink:

Who has time RIGHT NOW and wants to make some money?

The client is a sponsor for a billiards (carambole) game. He wants an animation with 3 billiard balls, that transform into his logo. I already made a 2D 5 seconds version in After effects: https://vid.me/3YrR

Now we also need to deliver a 20 seconds version, we thought about making it in 3D. The concept can be largely the same, but with a camera following the first white ball with a close-up shot, that will morph into a new form when it hits the corner and then blends into the logo. Since it’s 20 seconds, there may be some slow-motion involved and there might be a little more time for each of the scenes. More drama could be added in the beginning, by spinning the camera around the first white ball, and in the end by revealing the logo a bit slower.

The budget is 350$. If you’re interested, send me a mail with some portfolio work at [email protected]. Money will be transferred by paypal before delivery, I just want to see a watermarked version before transferring.

The expectations for the 3D version are high. I know the budget is nog the highest, and have no idea if the timeframe of more or less 8 hours is doable. Let’s discuss over mail :wink:
Greets

Message sent.

The job has been assigned. Thanks all for the many many replies!