Lotus C01

Hey

This is a personal project I just finished.
Modeling and rendering in Blender (Cycles 1200 samples), composited in Nuke.

Cheers
Simon

Awesome work dude, pretty realistic !!! The design is soo cool

Great work! Love it!

wow! what a great design and render!
Some retro feeling that I really like, that seems near steampunk to me!
I definitely love it!

Brice

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Nice Job!!!

This is great! Lovely job. :slight_smile:

Beautiful work, Simon! The modeling and materials are terrific. I like the gold accent and badges. The lighting and compositing is also very tastefully done. I hadn’t heard of this vehicle before tonight- it looks so clean and sleek I wouldn’t have believed it was real!

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

I can’t understand why this post only has 770 views. This work should be in the gallery IMO!!
I love all of this thread, the modeling, materials, the artistic choices.
Only one question, is this an your original design? I’d buy this motorbike blindly!!! amazing design!!!
Again congrats @Habauk!!! 5 star!!

this is great work!! cheers!!!

Thanks for those nice comments! It’s based on a design by Daniel Simon. I bet you have already seen some of his work before, he does pretty awesome stuff. Go check it out!
And since some of you have shown intentions in buying it: http://www.lotus-motorcycles.com/
Happy saving :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Habauk! I found your work because I am also trying to model this amazing motorbike… Your work on blender is astonishing, I was stuck on it for a while. Congrats!
I wanted to know how you manage to model the surface of the c-01 body? I’m using Catia V5 actually and I don’t find the front view which will help me to begin my work. Hope you can help me :slight_smile:
Cheers!