CTD - Images and Timelapse

Hi All,

Here you have a couple images done for Wire Collective LTD (www.wirecollective.com) and designed by Crystalzoo Architecture (www.crystalzoo.net)

Both images were rendered with Blender + Cycles. Time was really important for the project and the really fast RT Cycles preview was a big advantage. The post-production of CTD Night took 2,5h and the CTD Railway 3h, so please don’t mind the numerous mistakes http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/wink.png Here you have a couple of Timelapses for both images:

Hope you like it and ask anything in the comments!

Carlos.

Whoah. These are friggin awesome! “Love it” doesnt even begin to sum it up for me!

Professional work
amazing man this one of the best archviz made with blender
and thanks for the video :wink:

very amazing work

Wow. Really amazing works! Again - Carlos your last works are really high level architecture renders as production works! I would like to ask you some questions about them.

1. What is the size of the images?
  2. How long time you’ve spent to finish the second post production approximate, and what time should be the standard for from your opinion like from 2 to 5 hours for example? (of course depends of the project)
  3. Did you modeled all building by you (do you have enough time for modeling into the project is my question?), or you’ve used already made exterior model, or for the interior library such as evermotion one?

I will publish an article with your works in my Blog in nearest future!
Cheers, Ivaylo

Wow! It looks fantastic! I like the nightview style. Thank you for sharing the Timelapses!

Thank you all for your comments! Really glad to hear you like the videos too :slight_smile:

@ivaydesign, here you have the answers:
1- Around 4000x2500
2- CTD Night took 2,5h. CTD Railway 3h. Those are quite short times, for a “regular” project I would recommend to spend up to three days in postproduction to work on small details. Both images had to be finished in that short deadline, but if you look carefully you will see many mistakes :slight_smile:
3- Building was already modelled in Blender. I just added some really simple materials, lighten the scene and render the passes.
4- Thanks a lot! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

If you like it, please consider visiting www.facebook.com/WireCollective.Ltd or www.wirecollective.com

Thanks again!

Masta++++)))

Fantastic post-production work; very nice finished shots!

Do you use any references or tutorials for your post-production workflow? It is a big part of my work I’d like to improve on.

Love your portfolio too; very inspiring :slight_smile:

Hi MarcJames. You have also a really nice portfolio! Regarding the tutorials, here you have a few:

Apart from running my company, I am also teaching a course of post-production at London Metropolitan University: http://www.thecass.com/courses/short-courses/introduction-to-post-production-for-architectural
The university is organizing another in April, in case you are around London :slight_smile:

Hope the links help! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask (sometimes it takes me some time, but always reply)

Best!

Thanks Wood1960! I have been following your work for a long time. I like a lot your images!

Wow! It looks amazing! Thanks for the timelapse.

Hi, in this timelaps I see Vyonyx touch ;-). Do You work in that company? Great work by the way. I`m amazed at how much You can made in post-production and I like You artistic sense.

Just beautiful… !

Thanks! I worked there indeed for almost two years, but that company was the very reason I began doing visualization in the first place. I have really good relation with the founders and with some of them I have the honour to call them friends.
For the last year I have been working for my own company called www.wirecollective.com here in London.

Thank you! The renders at r-box are really nice. Is the 3D done in Blender?

Thanks! Usually we use sketchup for most of the modeling and Blender for things that are more organic :wink:

Amazing Carlos!!! I’ve seen all your works in your site, I love your style!!
May I ask where can I find all that pictures that you use in post production processing (like people, trees, streets etc)?

Thank you Guido!
I have a big personal library of images, but when I can’t find what I want I use www.gobotree.com or www.flickriver.com
Hope it helps :slight_smile:

cmg

Very useful and very kind.

Tanks Carlos

very striking images,expressing the building’s form.curvy form was polymodelled? how did you follow(translate) the design ?