Arachnid

Hello everyone!
Blender 2.73
Cycles

Excellent modelling job. Well done!!! :yes:

The mechanical gears are very well made. Is it a kind of cyborg??

If it is not, I think it should not have fur in its abdomen.

Congratulations!

Thank :slight_smile:
I do not think it’s a cyborg. Hairs hard to explain. Just could not resist and added them))))

This looks amazing! How long did it take you to model and texture all of it?

Thank)
How long did it take is difficult to say. Engaged spider on vacation and on the weekends. Overall, about three weeks. This is with the exception of a few other options environment. From which I decided to give up.
v1 - http://data2.floomby.com/files/share/12_2_2015/0/H9uhiPBGrUuGChc69LVj9w.png
v2 - http://data2.floomby.com/files/share/12_2_2015/0/txmuIQ0BUyOKYipMpVUYA.png
On the modeling of the spider took about one and a half weeks. And modeled it a year ago. He is collecting dust on your hard drive.

Awesome. Great work.

Amazing concept, modeling and rendering, this is perfect.

This should be featured, great work! :smiley:

Great model and rendering !..would be cool to see the optional environments rendered…they look fine ! :yes:

Great render and model…would like to see your optional environments rendered…they look fantastic as well !

I really like this model and texture . The form is really close to the actual thing.

Wow, great!

:slight_smile: Very good job! some post pro on top… and is ready for Hollywood :slight_smile: Great one! *5

Wow, great modelling and all around composition.
Also, good job getting to the top row.

Great! The materials are awesome

Amazing! what program did you use for making the textures?

The other environents are also insane.
You should give them a try.

Really deaserved top row and featuring on CGCOOKIE.
5*

Dear Game devs; Please add this on a game, add it on a game, add it on a game XD
Really Great work man! Salute Slir!

(5 Stars)

5 stars, really great finish :slight_smile:

Beautiful! 15 stars here!

The other 10 are for the enviroments you haven’t rendered yet (I really hope you finish those two man).