Paid Assignment - Nat-geo style tech animations

Hey all,
I am producing a short documentary about a the making and shooting of a 1500-centry canon.
I’m thinking I would mosdef need some explainatory 3D scenes like cannon on a grid spinning around with facts like weigh, length of barrel, and canonball reach popping up Think of all these nat-geo illlustrations of gadgets and you get the picture.

Here is a teaser of the docu:

pwd: VASA

Job requires:
Modeling the cannon, texturing it, animating it. (super detailed ornament is not needed. the 3D scenes will be wide and not closeups)
Modeling extras like cannonball and other gear needed to load the canon.
Also good is skills in AE so you could also handle the infographics part (text popping up about velocity and reach)

Here is where you would usually read about the low budget…but suprisingly this assignnment will be paid by industry standard hourly rate, but then three is also industry standard quality and speed required.

This job will be done sometimes this spring, so no stress at all. Don´t kill yourself writing a kick ass application, it´s just a short assignment :). If you think that you are the perfect one to do this during the spring, just msg me a link to some similar things you have done, and if I feel you are the perfect candidate we talk more about estimated time, and in depth todo lists.

You also need to be able to invoice properly and correct.

And one more thing. I am at the moment way stressed out with other deliveries. You might not hear from me directly. Risk is I go back and look at my messages weeks from now. Sry about that.

Thanks
Nicklas Gustafsson
ARCTISTIC

Hello,
I am a CG/VFX generalist, comfortable in asset creation(modeling and texturing), rigging, animation, camera tracking, and compositing. I use 3ds max, motion builder, match mover, blender, and after effects. I would be very interested in providing the animation for your documentary. I am capable of all aspects , modeling, texturing , compositing, as well as the info graphics. Included are some links to my work. Please contact me to discuss further details.
Michaell Eng
enganimation@gmail .com
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tl0x1n_kfg[/video][video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23V3GcaXENs[/video]

Hello! Sent you a Private Message

Hi Nicklas!
I just sent you a PM.

-Nathaniel

Hello Nicklas!, I sent you an PM.