Wizard's tower

I’m currently making the scene for Blenlore’s introduction animation. So far things are going well, and I will continue to post new images as the project progresses.

Here’s the most recent render of the scene

This was the very first render.

An alternative design we considered before going with the dragon’s claw.

These are some progression images

The wizard’s tower is starting to take shape. This is defiantly my favorite part of making a scene.

also a quick render of the tower from the outside. :eyebrowlift2:

We’ve been working hard making items for the table and the shelf. It’s been great fun to make the clutter on the table, and I hope to do even more.
So here’s the new update of the tower’s progress

With the addition of some open books, scrolls, and a quill this project is really starting to to look presentable.

I have now begun texturing the items on the table, and have replaced the books with the book generator add on.

I’ve finished adding the book textures, now I need to work on re-texturing things.

I’m making progress on the texturing, but things don’t quite seem to be working out. I believe I need to do more research about texturing.

Very nice. I especially like the books. Did you make all the textures for those?

Thanks! The textures actually came from pixabay.com

We are going to be remodeling the Wizard for this scene, because the previous model was not working well for animating. As you can see the sleeves do not contain enough vertices. So I’ll be switching focus to re-modeling and re-rigging the wizard.

The new wizard is complete and rigged, the fog is now ready for rendering, I believe we are nearing the end of this project.:yes: