ACA House

Just finish a visualization of a project by Carla Rosete Silva, my partner at 4u2see studio.
All done in Blender and Cycles, even post-prodution.
The grass is from Blender Guru Grass Essencials (good to see profissional level produtcs released fo Blender).

Attachments

Two more images.

Attachments

Nice clean renders! Only grass and granite pavements need a little more attention.

Great job! These look great. :slight_smile:

great job i like everything, hdri or only background?

nice,shadows are a bit dark.

Great post production! I would like to see your node setup, looks brilliant.

@marcoso, It´s only one HDR for lighting and background.
@mookie3d, The post prodution it quite standart. Some color correction, color grading, glow, vignette. Really the usual.

I have 2 questions about your work

1. I guess you have replaced the geometry of the trees: how did you do it?
  2. the grass look very well and in a real scale seem covered a lot of meters but when i try to cover with grass great surface my ram suffer(im a vray user and i have 16 gb) can you give me any suggest?
    P.s the the trees looks very well where they com from?

I like those trees camara;) nice job overall great lighting

The trees use a particle system with weight paint for control over the placement. The trees are from Derek , they are for sale on Blender Market. I like them a lot. :yes:
I aldo have 16gb of ram and this scene, if I remember, used 11gb. The grass is from Blender Guru Grass Essencials and is very optimized. @Marcoso, if you use Vray, you should use VrayProxy for heavy geometry replacement (don´t know how is implemented in Blender-Vray).

If you work with real units can you tell me the amount of surface covered

This is the dimensions of the grass area. It´s only the arround the house, the rest of the terrain as just a texture.

ah ok you choose essential grass from near distance and texture from far distance its correct? seems a hard work combine the texture with particle system matching the color,it needs a lot of trial and error?

It’s very simple. With a Hue/Saturation or RGBcurve node before the texture is very easy to match the grass texture to the grass models.