My Camaro SS's progress

I will being a day by day progress update on my car. Please give me any feedback. So far, this took me 1 hour and 30 mins and just rendered with a sample of 400. I will learn how to render later because I don’t know how to use nodes:o.
So yea.

DAY 1: 1 hr 30 min

Day 2: 1 hour
Rendered at 1080p, 100%. Samples: 368
camaro (First ever colmpleted car) Low Poly.blend (784 KB)

Give me any feedback, please.

Attachments

It’s a little hard to give any feedback on the pictures you’ve posted, as the bright blue kinda washes away any detail in the mesh, making it hard to see. I can’t say for sure, but I think I see some creases and bumps in the mesh, especially above the wheel wells. My advice would be to post some wireframes and/or a matcap and you will start to get helpful feedback. If you aren’t sure how to render wires or use matcaps, there are plenty of tutorials out there that will help you out. Good luck!

As sdighe said, it’s kind of hard to see the detail. Maybe give it a quick material, and don’t post low quality JPGs. I’m looking forward to what happens with it.:slight_smile:

Thank you and I will do, but I had to scrap it because of too many vertices to work with and I rushed the details which caused those bumps. I wanted to make a high poly model but I can’t continue with this. I will post a new one with a better render and wire-frame. Thanks for the replies. :slight_smile: Instead, I will be making an Audi TT with 3DS MAX. I will continue this later with blender or 3DS MAX.

Hi, first thing, you have to get a lot of pictures of the model you want to do to get plenty reference of it. That way you’ll know, how to work with the different parts. Second, all body cars has a lot of parts join together to form the final body shape (like the front end with the hood, or the doors with the body) . so, you have to separate that parts to do a realistic model.
Third thing. That renders you post doesn’t get to see details in the model, and without a mesh to see, we can not say if you go in the correct way or not. In my humble opinion you have to re do all the model again, because theres a lot of edges loops out of position. So take it in the good way, you can learn and correct mistakes from scratch.

Thank you!!

Your welcome, and i posting how i work with a Camaro ZL1, maybe interesting you. Greetings.

any meshes available? good start so far, keep going :slight_smile: