Wiimote VR in Blender

Hello Blender artists!
As a newbie to Blender scripting, I have watched some tutorials showing the ability to control and move objects with the mouse, and I was wondering if it was possible to have a camera setup so the mouse can control the camera movement (Think Minecraft). If that is so, is it possible that blender can accept and use inputs from other sources, such as information over Bluetooth?

Reason for this being is that I have a Nintendo Wii controller blue-toothed to my computer, and I am wondering if there is a way to have blender use data from the wiimote (Button pressing, accelerometer data, etc.) to control objects in blender. A dream scenario would be to have the wii controller be used to rotate the camera, and having multiple camera’s controlling multiple wiimotes.

I know from research that it is hard to have multiple software’s interact with each other, and since I am on Ubuntu 14.04 the programs available are less than that of Mac or Windows.

Again I am very, very new to blender scripting and any help whatsoever would be amazing! Thanks!:smiley:

You are posting in the wrong subforum. If you post this in the Game engine help and discussion subforum we’d be happy to help you. :wink: