Slowmotion Script For Softbody Animations? (Newbie Q)

Hello! I have little to none experience when it comes to writing scripts, especially in phyton. But maybe i can find some help here. What that script needs to do is rather simple. Getting the keyframes from an animation and move them to another frame. The frame counter could be simply multiplied with a number to get the amount of slowmotion effect - leaving out the first keyframe to not produce gaps at the beginning. (For example a 10 frame animation with keyframes on 1, 5 and 10 could be modified by a multiplier of 2 and the keyframes would be moved to the frames 1, 10 and 20, resulting in a halved animation speed. A multiplier of 3 would be a third of the original animation speed with frames on 1, 15 and 30 etc.) I would assume that it would work best from last to first frame to avoid mixing or overwriting existing animations on the target frame. By now, i have to do it manually, which is pretty boring and time consuming on longer or more complex animations. I guess it is possible to use a script to do this way more efficient but - again - i am not capable of writing a script like that. Maybe someone has already written a script like that, or is willing to write and share one. Any help is very welcomed! :slight_smile: