Scandinavian corner

Hi guys. Here`s my latest work made full in Blender.

Great work. Looks realistic.
I love the little shadows from the window and curtain. Great details.

Great job! love the floor material :slight_smile:

Wow, great job! This is extremely realistic. :slight_smile:

Crappy good! :slight_smile:

I received some critics about the pot and the foliage, so i`m going to remodel this part of the scene.

Up. Added more renders.

Very good, excellent.
Could you comment further on the floor material and the settings for the surrender?

Very fine renderings but why is your headline “Scandinavian corner,” I do not think there is anything in the picture that are typically Scandinavian.

Nice work ! What is the original size of your rendering ? Why didn’t you used GPU rendering ?

Thanks) I`m going to make a video (in russian) and explain main materials and environment settings for interior rendering in Cycles soon.

Heh, indeed. This is my variation on this theme.

Looks great!

Cool Stuff! :slight_smile: 5 starts from me!

awesome render

How did you do that fabric? Is it geometry, displacement, magic?
Anyway impressive work

Particles. :yes:

5 stars from me - I love everything about it!

How did you make curtains? Could you share the workflow?

I just made a plane with solid tesselation, pinned upper vertices, and simulated the cloth. Don`t forget about the floor plane as a collision geometry.

Hi. Nice work.

How did you do that fabric
Particles.

can you explain, about particles and fabric. You mean you cloth sim geometry and then distribute with particles custom geometry by backed cloth sim geometry?

I`m going to make a video (in russian) and explain main materials and environment settings for interior rendering in Cycles soon.

wow, it is will be very interesting :wink: