Need a Texture Painter

Hello,
I have been working on the models and backgrounds for my film shot on green screen with a 4k camera for over a year. I’ve worked on the object file in Modo, Nuke, blender, After Affects and Video Copilot. I keep running into computer issues and need help getting it completed. It is a hobby project I did at school -it is not for a movie company or commercial use. I need the object file to be texture painted to as close to photo realistic rendering as possible in either modo or blender. I also need animations set up for the cameras, and some keys to be pulled of the green screen footage shot in 4K. There have been some anomalies popping up that I can’t fix - I need help. You don’t have to render it, I can do that at school when the file gets back to me. What would you charge for this? Thank you.

I am interested but would like to have an idea of what I will be having to create. if you can send me the file for blender as well as a couple of stills so I have an idea of what needs to be done before I commit to it.

I am interested,do you need it in PBR or old gen and what style?
we can discuss payment to your likings if its still open.