Sale At the Candy Aisle

Hello everyone! This is an image I have been working on for the last couple of days. I hope y’all like it :smiley:

Attachments

Cool picture! There’s a lot of funny details, like the tires almost flat xD
It’s funny because I drank Dr Pepper yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:
For the single ladies, don’t worry, I’m athletic :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha oh my xD
I love it :stuck_out_tongue:

@CurtYoung I’m sure you are very athletic :stuck_out_tongue:

@Woarius Thank you :slight_smile:

Pixar-like cartoonish image. What’s so cool;)

Man… working at Pixar or Disney Animation would be the dream.

Amazing! this is a good work!

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Terrific image, BjarkeDuDe! It instantly gave me a laugh, and you composition elements are strong. I like the little details, such as the tongue hanging out, and the big butt in the tiny chair of the background character.

If I had one critique, it would be that the shelves look a bit empty. When I worked at my local grocer, the shelves were adjusted to be just high enough to fit the product, but not much higher than that. I assume they want to maximize the amount of product that can be fit onto each aisle. So to see shelves that are almost twice as tall as they need to be makes them feel very empty to me- but maybe it is different in different parts of the world.

I think the image itself is brilliant! The character, the details, the overall cartoony feel. What throws me though is the color balance, it seems like it’s a little washed out with white.

I’ve reduced the brightness level and tweeked the color-curve a little bit (but may need a bit more work). Have a look at this and see what you think:

I’d say it’s a valid point, but there’s signs behind the character that says ‘75% off’ and things do tend to fly off the shelves when prices are that low. It could be a clearout or even a closure or something.

@James Candy thank you very much :slight_smile:

@Kurtis Thank you for your thoughts as well :slight_smile:

Nice job! I especially like the composition.

I like it. Well composed and modeled. I hadn’t even noticed the flat tires. I’m glad someone pointed them out.

Steve S

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

haha i swear that is america in a few years !! xD great render, PLEASE animate it! make a short!