Subscribing to a thread

Hello, i dont know how much people use the subscribe function, but i use it for Every thread i reply to, to make sure i dont miss someone quoting me, or miss out if the one who asked the question asks for more information about the information i gave him.

Subscribing to a thread is kinda tedious as it is now, i have to click Thread Tools > Subscribe to Thread > Add Subscription > Wait for the page to rederect me, or click the button - rather than just have 1 button witch sais Subscribe, and when i click it, it turns green to confirm that i’ve subscribed.

also, i would like to see a tiny button next to the threads witch lets me quickly subscribe to all the threads i want. this will make it a lot easier! also, a small notification that lets me know when someone posts in a subscribed thread. at the moment i can only get those notifications on mail, witch i dont want.

Subscribing to a thread is kinda tedious as it is now, i have to click Thread Tools > Subscribe to Thread > Add Subscription > Wait for the page to rederect me, or click the button - rather than just have 1 button witch sais Subscribe, and when i click it, it turns green to confirm that i’ve subscribed.
In your Settings / General Settings / Default Thread Subscription Mode options, have you set it to ‘Do Not Subscribe’. If you enable this it will automatically subscribe you to any thread you have posted in. If you enable the ‘Through my Control Panel only’ you won’t get any emails, just look under your subscribed thread list

ahh that actually makes everything so much easier… thank you :slight_smile: