Low poly artist needed

I’m working on a low poly aviation game and would love to have someone help out with the modeling of the different types of clouds (cumulus), plane cockpits, cities, etc.

Budget wise would be under $70 USD but this can of course be further discussed depending on the complexity of the models and if I need more models.

Length: around 1-2 months long

If interested, please PM me or add me on Skype at: tehnoobish123

perhaps you’ve heard of the flightgear toolkit for aviation/dogfighting simulation? not much but simple chord fixed wing model of lift/drag but it’s open source so a good introduction to the concept. I would like to contribute for a game of this scope, please let me know if you have any themes you would like. also I have been working on a cockpit for the space shuttle in simulation.

I have an asset that provides the basic physics of a plane for Unity so, and for cockpit its mostly 737s and the Cessna 172.

Of course it won’t be as real as the real thing, I will have to redesign the cockpit to make it look and perform a lot more simpler.

If their is no other takers I’ll show you how to make a simple armature to move the controls and if your using unity for the end result, that’s just about all I have for you, but if you wish to use an open source engine I could help with alot more, say 3d design of 3d printable input’s, steering column, ailerion autopilot pivot adjustments, etc… for any adaptable hardware ( for example an xbox controller through usb) even a force feedback ( not just vibrators, but wind sheir and alike ) see my website for some info. http://sites.google.com/site/abstractind and let me know if you have any other project’s to be worked on.

I can help! ill send you a pm

Hey there! I am interested in your project please notify me if the opportunity is still available.

So… 70$ for a month or two of work?
Serious?