==BGMC17== Extreme fish Punching

well, I got back from vacation no kidding, 3 hours ago after being gone all week, watched some of those videos on BGMC and then decided to make my own. Other tan today, (I’ll be up till 3 in the morning probs) I’ll only have Saturday to work on this, so it has to be super simple. For me, that means pointless but pretty. and it has to be underwater, so why not fish? Also, Mr. Adrian there is already doing a fishing game, and we can’t have to games the exact same competing, (especially since he’s better than me) Thus Extreme fish punching was born, so far, I’ve got the character rigged, animated, logicked (that my new word) and ready to play. I would like to give him some handpainted textures and some more fandangles so he doesn’t look so bare, but we’ll see what time allows for.

At a minimum, I’d like to add the fish, give them AI that makes them run from the player, make them explode into tiny fishy parts when punched, and maybe make a few floaty blub-blub sounds. The environment is next on the kill list, I’ll need to make it look like the bottom of a lake; rocks, weeds, various scum and crud, broken fishing lines.

well, that’s all for now! thanks for your time, pray that I can get this done!.

Update! sofar, i’ve got the basic mechanic, so i think i have all day to work on teh environment and making it pretty and then im done!!!

Hahaha i love games like this! Hopefully you can finish :smiley:

Finally! Fun for the whole family! :cool:

What do you think, should i go for more light?

great reat idea. i hope there will be bonuspoints for punshing delphins. i never trusted these ever smiling do-gooders. oh and don’t forget aquaman as boss cause aqauman sucks.

I would if i could, but it looks like i won’t be finishing it in time for the competition:(… Oh well.
Just not enough time to do it in two days, especially with all that I’ve got going on. Hey, i tried.
Anyway, i’ll probably work on it more later, just won’t be done for competition, good luck to all you who can enter and thanks for all teh good karma you sent my way. i was expecting to faceplant, but i think i did decently (but thats up for interpretation)