Water house

[TABLE=“class: b-layout-table b-layout-table_layout_47-47”]
[TR=“class: b-layout-table__row”]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Hi all this is my new job, been doing it for about 2 weeks with breaks. Trenderna on the CPU, rendering 5-2 hours, depending on the image.

Wow this is wonderful!

This brought a smile…well done…the forest in the first image hooked me…time well spent…thanks.

Hey, do you see that? In the corner… A feature row.

Wow! Great Nature sceane! Maybe, it would be join to Blender 2.76 splash screen.

here is another render

The small details are soo lovely. Also I really like the lighting. But the thing that really hook me is the concep, it is soo cute :3

Very nice ! Feel at home, yet very fragile home…

Very nice!

add a tiny man in the 3rd image xD like a “wild west” style, sitting in a swingchair with a banjo or something :wink:

I’ve told you, people, this was waiting for a feature row. So much details! I sometimes wonder how inspiration can create such beautiful things.

Wouaw excellent work !!!
Just one thing for me : I think there is a discrepancy between the foreground which is very clear and the background which is immediatly very foggy :wink:

Why don’t you use GPU rendering?

because my GPU is not supported =(

This is an amazing concept and story, I love the little hot-air balloon. Great job.

Wow, that is sooo beautiful! I see a great job done right here.

Congrats on the feature! I am still trying to get featured for something :slight_smile:

What a creative idea, and a very nice touch by throwing in the hot air balloon.

The grain that may or may not be from the image not having enough samples actually works here (and the compositing, gives a very artistic feel).

Wonderful concept and beautifully executed.

Steve S

beautiful work, really nice!