no composite render output and yes it has a composite node

I have a composite node for output, but when I render it out the render is not showing the changes made in the compositor am I missing a tucked away render option or is it something else, cheers for any help.

The only thing I can think of is, I would connect a viewer node to that color balance output as well as a composite node.
That way you get an accurate image in the backdrop of your compositor window.
I’m not even sure how you are seeing that image in the backdrop without a viewer node.

Thanks for the reply Janneman , I previously used a viewer node so that could be why its still there…

After more random button ckicking and testing I tried unselecting the sequencer option and with this unselected my compositor adjustments renderd out ok, So is this normal ???

I will dowload a later build from graphical and see if it still does the same thing currently using 2.75.

The VSE or sequencer is the last processing step, however it won’t generate an image of the scene unless there is a scene strip providing input (to the VSE).

Cheers for the info 3pointedit

I tried out the following builds with default install and settings

gooseberry-blender-2.75-e96e452-win64 Same result

blender-2.75-a6457f2-win64 Same result

blender-2.74-windows64 Same result

Factory reset after install and problem went away ??? ie it worked fine with both options enabeld

I will keep track of my settings and addons to see if I can find what I changed caused it to act up…