Halloween Comissioned work

Just getting some Halloween stuff done for a new video someone has ‘Elected’ me to do. Here’s the story teller. Think of it allot like the old EC comics or the ‘Tales From the Crypt’ series.

Here’s also some test facial animation for the video,

Here’s the house I did today. Need to give props to Porphyry from blendswap for the tree model, and textures from CG Textures.

One of the Kids in the story

This looks cool. His chin/jaw seem to grow when he opens his mouth sometimes. Other than that, I like it. Very creepy!

Thanks for the comment, to be honest it’s supposed to look some cheap Halloween mask that you’d find at a KMart or Pound/Dollar store.

Kid Number 3

Just something I whipped up for my next video. Post effects in Sony Vegas.

Animating the next scene. It’s the reveal of the Story Teller. Thought I’d take a High Res still of this pic just as he opens the door to take a peek.

Got some Good News and some Not So Good News
1): ‘Not So Good News’ The Halloween video is going to have to be split up into parts. I Blame this on two facts. 1: Every other week I am only getting one day off and 2: some of this rendering is taking Forever. Case in point: A 8 second video is taking 240 frames at 1 minute per frame I’m looking at ‘4 Hours’ of rendering. :open_mouth:

2): ‘The Good News’ The first video will be up this Monday! (whether or not the first stories attached to it)