BIG game project (BowlermanIn Spooky Towns) Needs You...!?! Esp coders!

Hi All

My name is Stuart De Ville, you can call me Stu (if you like) :slight_smile:

I have a game development project fully underway, I have been making the game by myself so far, For a couple of months, I currently have a lot of what I need to make the game. I have all the ideas and designs, like characters and levels and storyline, but I’m open to more suggestions as the project grows and develops. I’m looking to form a team, and I’m all ears for my teams ideas and opinions, as I know this is the biggest value to be had, and I’m wondering if you would like to join me.

Here’s a quick rundown on the game:

“Bowlerman In Spooky Towns”
Bowlerman is a little guy who wears a bowlerhat and he (you the player) finds himself in a spooky, surreal place, and he has to learn what is going on, and why he is there. He comes up against giant enemies that are hard to battle especially as he starts out as a marshmallow shaped being!! There are many realms to wander through from spooky woodlands and graveyards to a deserted biodome and sacrificial ruins, and more. With each creature or being, and even plants out to kill him, with no sense to be made in sight, it’s going to be a tough game from start to finish. I hope that sounds to you as good as it does to me…

You can check my blog, on my site if you want to see how it’s been going and look at more of the games content.

The team I’m building still needs, Python Coders someone with Blender GameEngine knowledge and experience, Blender Animators, Modellers weight painters, and riggers. Anything that you feel you can bring to the team will be greatly appreciated. Of course if you know someone too who could help or might be interested please feel free to share my project with them.
I Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Stuart De Ville
@devillistrator