Gretsch Guitar Animation

My boss told me that we need a new promotional piece that showcases are high end 3d animations and gave me totally free range to make anything cool. This is the product of that.

Attachments

pretty cool animation! I wish the parts assembled a bit more in a realistic way! but over whole, very nice job!

amazing job man… I am more of a fender fan my self but gretsch is good too

Oooohh, that is nice. Now I have to clean the drool off my desk.

I recall playing around on a 6120 at local shop. The sales guy was trying hard to get me to buy it, but I explained my skill level ( or lack thereof ) couldn’t warrant a $2,500 guitar. When he tried to tell me it did I knew he was lying. :RocknRoll:

5 Stars

Beautiful! You did a great job on shading and lighting.

Really well done…was this rendered in Cycles or another engine. Either way it came out great.

Very nice animation and good job on modeling, shading and lighting.

Super Cool animation!

Wowww this looks really cool, but it looks like a 5 string guitar until the very end unless you’re paying close attention.

Great job, amazing shading!

Cheers man. I have no idea about playing guitars I just loved the look of this model.

Thanks man and everything was done inside of blender and rendered with cycles.

This is way too cool !! Wonderful job on making these set of shots, outstandingly pro ! :slight_smile:

It’s funny because I had the idea to model my guitar and make a short video showcase like you some months ago. But I went for a more abstract thing :slight_smile: It’s kind of a big mess really, but you’ll at least get oddly satisfied by the strings being tighten into place :slight_smile:

Wow such a clean look! very well done sir. Did you used cycles or another render engine? And how long was the rendertime?

Briliant and awesome :slight_smile: