Chocolate Pudding

Hi All, this is my second finished project. Your comments, feedback, suggestions are valuable.

Looks yummy!

Looks great and pretty much photorealistic, I think the only thing that could use some work would be the mint leaves. They look too smooth and the edges aren’t jagged as is the case with real mint leaves. They could also use some more saturation to look fresher.

Nice work. The shading looks good and the details like the smudge on the rim and the scratches on the spoons are great. Suggestion: get rid of the visual tangent by the spoon and the bottom of the bowl.

What a fun project :slight_smile: exceptionally good considering it’s only your second!

wwooohhaaa yummy…

Looking good! I think you could add some translucency to the mint leaf. and the pieces of chocolate look a little too “perfect”
But apart from that, very nice scene! :slight_smile:

Cycles? (extra characters)

Nice work, though I don’t know if pudding is usually quite that shiny (at least I don’t notice near that amount of specular in the pudding packs my grandmother buys).

Leaves are too saturated and pudding is too shiny and is missing a slight noise bump:
http://www.finecooking.com/cms/uploadedimages/Images/Cooking/Articles/Issues_111-120/051115083-02-milk-chocolate-pudding-recipe_xlg.jpg

Other than that it’s a nice project and good final image.

Agree it looks little too shiny, but still really great job!

Or you could have a shiny chocolate desert. There are many a chooclate pudding in the world

I think my version is better though

because text is the best form of communication

I disagree. The leaves look kinda old just because they’re not saturated at all. This is what fresh mint looks like:

I think ideorium’s version is lacking both the bump and the fresh green colour. Should be easy to fix I think.

No! There’s only one and it’s my mother’s, the non-shiny kind!

I would eat all of them! :slight_smile: