Blender Theme for 3DS Max

Dutch designer and illustrator Metin Seven has created a Blender theme for 3ds max including the familiar layout, color scheme and hotkeys.Dutch designer and illustrator Metin Seven has created a Blender theme for 3ds max including the familiar layout, color scheme and hotkeys.
Zip archive containing a 3ds Max user interface scheme that transforms 3ds Max into an environment similar to Blender, with Blender’s most important keyboard shortcuts, dark colors and more. View the included PNG image in the Zip archive for more details.

download
↓↓
http://www.blendernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/blender-ui-scheme-for-3ds-Max.zip

I am curious if there is a 3dsmax theme for Blender. Blender seems to have all the other themes for Maya, XSI, and others

There’s a 3DS Max theme linked in the post directly above you?

I think you misunderstood what I said :slightly_smiling_face:

The link above me is Blender theme inside 3dsmax not 3dsmax theme inside Blender.

I was looking for 3dsmax theme inside Blender and was wondering why that wasn’t added while these are available:
swe34

Modo, Maya and XSI themes exist for Blender. Would be nice if we had 3dsmax too.

1 Like

Blender can have a custom toolbar?

I think so. Not sure tbh. Why do you ask though? :slightly_smiling_face:

Does custom toolbar have something to do with the 3dsmax theme for Blender? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry.
I was confused with Blender theme for 3dsmax.

No worries, man :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: