Boxing gym

Here’s another project I had in mind for a long time and I feel that I have the skills to make something not so disgusting. I hope I’ll have the strength to make a character on this scene (the patience I mean) but I think it in good way. As I like to interpolate character projects and archi/environnement works, this one reunites both.
Or maybe I’ll do the gym first without character (or a low level of details one) and then another with one of it. Or maybe not, or maybe I’ll make a fighter much later, I still don’t know and don’t want to put myself limit. I’ll see.

I just wanted to add the fact that the modeled stuff are just here for the “blocking”. I’ll model them again with much more attention and details (like the ring that I am currently working on).

I like the materials, looks cool.

Last progress:

I’m going to enjoy watching your progress on this… looking good so far.

You’re very kind thank you. It fills with encouragement the doubts that I had.

Just a render of the progress I made. I already set up a light that suits me, I don’t think I’m gonna change it a lot for the final render. I did this to see what I needed to saturate or desaturate in Blender before the post prod, check the contrast etc. etc.

It was looking good, but the gloss on the floor had me concerned. Now it looks really good. :slight_smile:

Thanks SkpFX, i also was disturbed by it since normally if some folks train there the glos should have dispeared. It’s the way it has to be. I just painted a mask in photoshop to influence the roughness and added as usual a “brightness and contrast” node to control the… brightness and contrast of that “map”.

A little test render of the new porgress. It doesn’t seems that it changed a lot but I tried to concentrate on the materials and recheck them to see if I could make them better.

As before it has already been photoshhopeda bit to see what I have to change before rendering. I still need to model some other litlle stuff but I wanted to model the guy now so I’ll do them at the end. I still have to add also more posters.

Here’s the sculpt I’m working on for the fighter.

Hey Sol

The gym is looking good, the lighting you now have in there is looking correct for the scene, the 1st ones were to clean and bright.

Will visit again.

Shaun