Sparrow (Making Of Added )

done in blender internal
rendertime - 1 min

Making of -

Hope you like it

Thanks

Attachments

1 Like

beautiful little bird :). Im encountering a problem btw I can’t see my posts when I submit them right away is that normal??? Thanks
Great piece especially the hair

Fantastic animation. And its hard to fault the look when you consider the render time, wow.

Wonderful. Amazing. Realistic. Top row stuff.

pretty impressive :slight_smile:

Fantastic animation and great proof that the internal render engine still has plenty of life in it!

Amazing stuff! Wonderful animation, model and material!

Perfect, entirely!

Awesome!! I love how realistic this looks!

Wow that looks so real! Amazing!

I watch these little guys in my garden, you have done an awesome job here in capturing natural movement & enviroment.
congrats!

Awesome. You even got the head twitch.

Sooooo Cooollllll!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

what- WHAT!?!? That’s SO GOOD!

top notch work as always draguu :slight_smile:

Please, how you animate feathers if wings?

The most realistic blender internal render I’ve ever seen ;D
Congrats !!
Seb

Congratulations you found the perfection

Hey! This is really very wonderful.
Beautiful animation, rendering, compositing and amazing feather and texture work.

It’s also so great to see such beautiful renders coming from internal and to see it being used to such good effect.
I mainly use internal myself. I’m also primarily an animator and Cycles sadly still seems far too slow in most cases for me and my resources. It seems great for single image renders but not so much hundreds and hundreds of frames of animation.
I hope internal continues to be properly maintained for the independent animators out there. Even if it’s not being seriously developed anymore. At least until Cycles is quite a bit faster for use in animation rendering.

As nobody has asked the inevitable questions that always come with posts like this, I hope it’s ok if I do ?
Any chance of any screen shots. And if it’s ok to ask? A rough idea as to how you utilized Blender internal so beautifully on this?

Such a lovely piece of work. Really well done.

Holy shiiiieeeet !!