node undistort, issue using automatic scene setup from 3d tracking

hello i was trying to do some simple tracking and compositing tutorial using blender something like this,

the problem that i have is that the automatic node setup gives an undistorted result like this

to solve this i set a distort node at the end but i get serious antialiasing problems and also doesn’t fit the image completely

any thoughts?

Hi! I think that the first in distortion is wrong or miscalculated by blender because of too few markers on the frame borders in the motion tracking process, you can play with the k1,2,3 and the calibration grid to set a better manual distortion. Also you can calculate those “k” values in other software’s too with some photographs made with the same camera but blender does it as well.
For the antialiasing problem I think that depends from the compositor fitted preview, try launching a still render and check it instead.

Let us know how’s evolving
Sparazza

ill try to add some more trackers to see the K1,2,3 stuff didn’t think about that.
About the aliasing, the render its the same unfortunately

sergey fixed this today, now using distort and then undistort seems to works fine ^^

Distort only cg elements and composite them with the original footage. This way you don’t unnecessarily resample the footage.

now its posible, doing that on the 2.76 official gives a lot of Antialiasing artifacts