Why mist is not showing up after compositing?

Hi, guys. My mist is not showing up. I set start 150 and depth 50 since i want it to start near the sea rock which you can see on this print screen image. When i put mist close to the camera i can see that but when a bit further - not. So take a look in my nodes maybe some problems there. Please help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409523[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Couple of reasons

Your node network is more complicated than it needs to be for this sort of thing, not to mention the mist pass only works on those objects which are in that layer… you have it on for the house layer which means that the mist values will only be valid for the house…

any reason why you are splitting up layers for such a simple scene?

@doublebishop

Hi. Its just right now simple scene but its gonna be very hard for the computer since it will be animation with camera fly through the forest around this house, trees, grass will be animated, ocean animated, some dynamic paint and birds boids will be added. So i thought to reduce render time i will separate scene on many render layers, but i was not sure if i will be able to combine the mist… So maybe i will have to use one render layer if its no way…