3D Moldeler and 3D Animator Needed!!!

Hello there!! I see you are interested in 3D Modeling, animation. I was wondering if you could possibly do partnership along with me… a few months ago, I had been planning a game for a long time, sadly I had to cancel it- so, I thought something else would be better to take its place. So- I was thinking of a long-parted animation series for it. The series will include very original characters. (The game had around the same ones.) They all came from various people. They all had had for a long amount of time. If you decide to take part, I need a 3D modeler, and an animator. Just my luck, I found you. The series would have to include very realistic rendering, light source and a huge map. (Just like the game would have). You will definitely be credited. For my part, will be providing voice acting, sound, concept art, character refs and character design. The series will also include human, and robot-anthro-like things. Not sure how to describe that at all, but you might get the idea.
If you do decide, you will provide samples, and I will form them, judge them, to my liking. I might provide models, rendering, graphic design samples I like, you copy a little from those… you know.
My name is Creep, game designer, white and black hat, artist.
If your interested in anything to do with this, I will tell you more on the project. Please ask questions, whatever. I have an email, DA, Slack, and a Google Plus(Google) account.
Thank you.

I tried to help anyone, because I think with that, I can be more advanced in various fields … but i have constraints in time, I have a real job to support my life and family, if you do not mind to wait … I can help …