Demo Rig 3D Freddy Fazbear

Hi everybody!! i want to show you a demo of my animation and rigging skills =)

DEMO:

GIF with the dance animation on deviantArt:

That is very cute! I love the movement in the animation, as well as the style of the bear design. I’m glad to see you took it in a different direction and didn’t try to recreate the look of the characters in the game (which are nice but honestly I’ve seen so many people recreating that already). Nice work, you can really push that rig pretty far!

Very nice job from start to end.
All is nice, shading, modeling, characters, ligting, rigging… Seems you’re very skilled and experienced.
Really desearved featuring, (congrat for the cgcookie featuring)

5* for me

thank you james!! =)

thank you very much pieriko!! you are awesome, i find your designs and rigs very inspiring =D

This is seriously awesome, I love the animatronic skeleton, it’s soooooo cool! Great job, also I like how you made him your own and didn’t follow the Fnaf style, as James said. Crazy cool, keep it up

Nice job! five stars!

That is awesome! Do you mind sharing how you created that string that attached his eye to his eye socket? It seemed very flexible and versatile and I’m not sure how you achieved this.

thank you guys!!

italianjoy - i learnt to rig the string with this tutorial from cgcookie by the awesome Kent Trammell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raQs9f4x0gw

cheers!!

Might I ask for the Cycles Nodes used for the inside of the mouth, skin, eyes, and hat?

Thank you very much!

Wow looks sick, yet the anim seems like a very small loop not showing the real potential :slight_smile:
A double rigg… sick

Amazing rig|| very fluid anad polished animation!:slight_smile:

Thanks Super Dasil!

very cool, weldone!

Super Dasil, this is excellent!
Do you make rigging tutorials? If so I want to watch them all!

thank you everyone!!

VGDCMario - yesterday i showed you how to achieve this kind of material of a simple way but actually the node is more complex (a lot of texturing tweak)

Quantum Anomaly - sorry i dont have any rigging tutorial

This is awesome, five stars! :slight_smile:

Very very nice ! Love the ‘doll’ properties the bear has.

Amazing job - the character is very cute and the movement is spot on. I wish i had 10% of this talent

Mildly creepy. I like it.