How to keep the operator tab?

Hello guys,

do you know a method to prevent the operator tab from disappearing?

I want to define a mathematic function for a “X, Y, Z surface” in the operator tab. But when I press any button that has a function in Blender the tab changes (for example) to “Toggle Editmode”.

Thanks in advance!

The operator is for the operation you are currently doing. If you go into edit mode then you are carrying out a new operation so it will show the parameters for that

But how can I access the function after carrying out a new action? I couldn’t find any options in the properties.

the parameters are only available at the moment you are inside of the CreateObject function. When it’s finished (when you choose to do other things, it assumes that you are satisfied with the result mesh and it finishes), you end up with just a mesh object… so you cannot go back and change the parameters…
you can change the parameters only inside the routine that uses these parameters… it will update the result in the viewport, thought.

if you want something more configurable, I would recomend sverchok… or writing your own create/edit script.

@Secrop: Thank you. Currently, I don’t have time for writing a script…unfortunately…:frowning: