Dreamon

Hi guys,

I had a lot of fun with this portait of a girl: Dreamon.
Sculpting was mostly done in zbrush.

Hope you like her :slight_smile:

-R

2 Likes

Gorgeous work! :slight_smile:

Love it!!! Amazing piece, Concept>Sculpting>Texturing>Rendering top notch!
Cool to see you post this in Finished Projects section.
5*, Top Row :wink:

Stunning work!

What fantastic job, I like much all her materials, this work really inspiring me to working more, I also want see this work on the top gallery

love the eyes , nice work.

Great job, inpiring…:eyebrowlift:

Great job indeed, beautiful expression!

5 stars

paolo

awesome … top row stuff :slight_smile: keep it up

Good Job!

Very realistic.

Really stunning!

Good job, reminds me Emma Stone :eyebrowlift:

My first ever post on BA I think, just saw the post on Blendernation, had to personally come and inform you of a job VERY well done. Congratz man, it looks very realistic, just the hair I think, looks a little too plastic. But I’m no expert, not in character modeling nor hair, so again, great job man!

cute girl!! looks so real, nice job dude =)

Beautiful work! Is the texture hand painted or from a photo? I’ve been trying to hand paint a skin texture with less than satisfactory results, if this is hand painted I would appreciate some tips if you don’t mind.

very nice detail. Good work!

I especially like the eyes. They’re usually very hard to do without them appearing uncanny. Well done.

Looks fantastic.
great work !

Thanks so much for the kind comments guys !!!
Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

@JHohlbein, the skintexture is handpainted and also generated from the cavities as a map (zbrush).
@bfuze, that’s really cool.

The sculpt is great, the skin shaders are awesome! The caruncle could be a bit more fleshy-rose…but…
I know its about the face, but there is one thing, so easy to fix, that would do so much for your scene and for realism. Why didnt you finish the shoulders? it distract me a bit from the realism of the face…
Nevertheless an great work! :slight_smile: