please delete

deleeeeeeete please

Here is some character art from our game. 3D modelers will be provided all the images necessary to recreate the model in 3D.

Still looking for 3D modeler

Looking for UI artist who can make the overlays and put them together inside of Unity.

Also accepting one programmer who knows C#

Looking for UI artist for both in game HUD and main game client.

Looking for some one who can create the elements of this photo in .png files to be used in game.

Looking for UI artist for both in game HUD and main game client.

first 3D models is done. Looking for modeler who can match this quality of work.

Attachments

i’d like to make part of this project as a character design. here are some of my models: facebook.com/CristianoArtworks

Only need a character artist who can create characters and match our art style.

Only need a 2D character artist who can design characters and bring our ideas to life. Must be able to match our art style.

Only need a 2D character artist who can design characters and bring our ideas to life. Must be able to match our art style.

Looking for 2D character artist who can design characters and  bring our ideas to life. Must be able to match our art style.

Looking for 2D character artist who can design characters and bring our ideas to life. Must be able to match our art style.

Looking for web designer who can make graphics to be used on our website: ITTmoba.com

The basic idea of your game is really interesting and I look forward to see a finished prototype of it.

I do 3d-modelling. So, if you need any props or other models please contact me.