Sci-Fi Oddity - A David Bowie Tribute

Last night, outside, I saw a particularly bright star twinkling in the sky. It was Venus, only, tonight, for one night only, it wasn’t Venus at all; it was the Starman, Major Tom, Ziggy Stardust: David Bowie. That one point of light suspended in the inky night seemed to hold all the ethereal beauty and melancholic nostalgia of Bowie’s music. Within those alien sounds and ecstatic melodies there was always a subtle feeling of loss, as though the music itself longed for a past yet to happen and a future already gone. He was, like his music, absolutely otherworldly, and it is to another world he has now returned. Goodbye, Starman. May you find peace in the great beyond.
David Bowie was science fiction through the very way he lived. This is a small tribute to him and the balletic visions of the cosmos that fit his music so very well.

@Benjee10, nicely said and nicely done. I think he would have approved.

I honestly love it. However, you can probably expect so many take down notices and copyright infringements it’s untrue. Nevertheless, if it were me, I’d contend every one (fair use, fan art etc). I’ve beaten take downs myself, and so you should be aware that they will come, but I see no reason you can’t win them.