Low Poly Human Character Models

Thanks everyone. We received a number of responses, and are moving ahead with a talented Blender Artist (or two!).

Chris
Soggy City Games

Hi, We’re developing a “Sims-looking” mobile game and are looking for an artist who can create low poly human characters (1000-1200 polys; 800ish vertices). We would like to start with one model, and if successful, would need 15-20 more. The models must work with our existing rigging, should be textured to given specifications (eg. college girl with jeans, jacket, and tshirt - will send an image), and will have some specs for the hairline. Ideally, you can also create good-looking low-poly hairstyles.

Thanks!

Hi Blender artists,

We’re a small startup developing a mobile game that has a “Sims-type” look. We’re looking to hire a freelance Blender artist who can model low poly humans (1000-1200, est. 800 vertices) that will fit our existing rig (16-18 bones). The models will need to be textured using certain criteria (eg. college girl with jacket, jeans and tshirt - image to be provided) and they won’t be lit, so some ambient occlusion. We have a rigged prototype to use for reference.

If you are interested and have samples of low-poly characters in your portfolio, please message me and include the link. We would like to start by hiring someone for one model and, if successful, would contract for more.

Thanks! Chris

I have sent you PM.

hello i’m interested
my gmail: [email protected]

Hi man, this is my folio.
My Email [email protected]
https://www.artstation.com/artist/brunoikari

Thanks! Got it.