How can I select all features- Pose AND object? Sorry, i'd like this deleted-

<edited> I can’t replicate this problem. Sorry, don’t worry about it. Thanks. Mods may delete.

Hi,
If I want to select all objects to copy them (model and rig) It will only select features that have been “LAST left” in OBJECT mode. It will ignore the features that I last touched with POSE mode.

Is there anyway to set EVERY feature to OBject mode first (take those out of pose mode)?

I don’t know how to ask this question or search for it because its so detailed/confusing.

I hope someone can help me.
Thank you.

I don’t know how to ask this question or search for it because its so detailed/confusing.
And you haven’t described it at all well. Clearly explain exactly what you are talking about. What do you want to do and what is currently stopping you from doing so.

I’m sorry, I cannot replicate… it works with one or two features. I was having problems selecting when i had 20 armatures and some of them were left in “Post mode”

i can’t find a way to delete this thread.

sorry

If you select the object first and shift select the rig and you have your rig in pose mode, you’ll go into pose mode. You can then press control tab and it will switch to object mode for the rig (or several rigs if you shift selected several).