The Little Prince

Hi there! this is a small personal project to rethink the character The Little Prince.
I hope you like it!

More:

ENG: You were, you are and will always be my most beautiful accident

Last:

i really like it. feels like shoujo comics story :stuck_out_tongue:

Great stuff! Love it!

Little Prince lost his innocence it seems… :wink:

Awesome! Love the colors :smiley:

Hi utopianqn, this is unbelievable beautiful!
I suppose there are many references to the book, which I do not understand, because I read the book like 10 years ago. Especially I wonder why the prince’s legs and arms are shackled in the 3rd image.
I really like the petal-like hair! :slight_smile:

Beautiful! I love the concept and the realization! Is this to be animated or just the still images?

Rosa is a complex character, like all women. It is capable of the most terrible passions and contradictions.

For now, only images. But I think a short animation would be a nice thing to do!

Very nice characters, poses and compositions. Two thumbs up!

Right. It would only take several days if not weeks to render it, right? :slight_smile:

Months or years! I am slow to work …

ESP:
Buenísimo! Que buen trabajo, parecen style frames para un corto o un videoclip (por alguna razón viendo las imágenes me imagino la canción Madness de Muse); deberías hacerlo. :slight_smile:

ENG:
Great job man, they look like style frames for a short film or a music video (I can’t help but imagine Madness from Muse looking at the images); you should definitely make an animation. :slight_smile: