MuteJazz does a Sketchbook

Decided that I’d make a sketchbook, I’ll be posting some WIP’s and final renders as they come by.

Been using blender for close to 6 years, haven’t really got serious until just recently however. To start the sketchbook, I want to share the first model that I ever started (and never really finished).

The model is probably not too bad looking from the outside, but I assure you that on the inside, this is a mess.

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

To continue the old dump of random stuff that I like enough to post… heres a sculpt i did somewhat more recently, enjoy

I’ve been meaning to post this for a few days now, just keep forgetting…

I like to sculpt things in my time winding down for the day and do an hour or two before going to bed sometimes, this piece took roughly an hour to sculpt with dyntopo. The horns were created using the skin modifier and then sculpted with multires.

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Nice spaceship, it my favourite!

@m_squared If you liked that you should enjoy this just as much :smiley:

I just finished the modelling for my latest project. I was looking through some old school work when I found the original version of this guy, I remembered enjoying it a lot and decided to fix up some of the things I didn’t really like as much in hind-sight.

In total there’s around a week to a week and a half’s work in this model. I redesigned a good portion of it from the original, working on it on my twitch channel (twitch.tv/mutejazz121). The untextured model is for up for sale on CG trader.

awesomo! I like it! Very detailed. maybe some closeups?

Started this sword as part of my latest stream project, finished it off stream. All up only took a few hours to model, still needs some actual textures though (only materials and generated textures atm). I will probably upload it to CG Trader later.

The base model (non-subdivided) is pretty low polly and could pretty easily be used in a game engine sitting at ~1500 polygons. The image shows the model with two subdivisions.

Based off of a picture I found on the googles.

Feedback is always welcome.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Thought it might be worth also uploading a quick wire-frame of the sword too… so here :slight_smile:

Oh have you heard of FreeSpace2 and the SCP… …your spaceships would look cool in there

I have not heard of these. Thanks :slight_smile:

It’s been a while… Uni work and a little bit of laziness meant i haven’t been modeling for a while, however I’ve been chipping away at some new stuff this week, time for some updatyness. :smiley:

Still stuff to go on this one yet, but I’m really happy with how it looks atm.

Attachments

Turret is more or less completed. Still might add some more cables, nuts and bolts and such, but the real work is finished.

Im just putting a link to my artstation post here as the renders are pretty large files.

Enjoy.