Motion captur problem with twisted model after retargeting

im trying to implement bvh onto my model and i got some rotation problems(in screens below). Fix Twist doesnt seem to work, the rig is default blender one. The animations seem to be ok but the bones placement and rotation arent syncing. Im stuck and i realy need those animations.
Thank you for all the help in advance :slight_smile:

Question:

Do you have any unapplied rotations or scales on any objects, including the Armature when looked at in Object Mode?

To see this you should select any object in Object mode and take a look at the Transform boxes - All rotations should be 0 and all scales should be 1 - this is the single biggest cause of animation problems!

To correct them, simply select the object (Armatures in Object mode) then key CTRL+A and chose Rotation and Scale, this will not change the rotation and scale, simply reset the values. To avoid this do all edits, like rotation and scales in Edit mode not Object mode.

If this isn’t the answer, I need to see the blend file, there may be fifty other reasons that I cannot tell from your images.

Cheers, Clock.

No mate there isnt any real problem with applied coordinates. Checked it. I even fixed the translation … seems that Blender retargeting tool ( amazing thing btw THX Benji Cook for tuts) didnt apply second bone constrain: the location one. i fixed this so now the model moves accordingly like the bvh rig does. But the rotation on model stays… im trying to fix it with constrains right now somehow… i hope its doable. Biggest rotation is on hips… wich is one bone on my rig but 2 bones on bvh rig. Another observation i made … the BVH rig in object is in some bizzare upside down L pose but when i mess with it the animation goes bonkers. Im out of time for this one … i need to fix it in 2 days so no sleep for me and id appreciate any help with the matter. Tweaked the bvh with BVHacker but it didnt fix anything.

its kinda big due to model so i didnt know how to upload it in most efficient and safe way and …heres dropbox link:

I didnt even started fixing the wieghtmap and got 2 days before render starts im on Clock :slight_smile:
Cheers

Theres Roll option in bones tab …this might be it but i dont have idea how to work with this option… kinda nooobish animator here trying to learn something…any1 got idea bout that Roll option and how to use it. I tried it a bit but it didnt bring me effect that i wanted.
Im in dire need guys… had to buy many more cores to get it done on time and i still cant even go pass weightmap and retargeting … got composition and camera movenment but still no model animation … im geting desperate cause both the model and bvh movement were accepted…

Did it manually without the bvh in the end … hurt me feelings and fingers alot… after a while im back to this bvh fueled file. Im guessing my biggest problem is the strange L pose in edit mode for the bvh rig.
Tried Roll option but wasnt working as i hoped for
Mangled with manual constraining
Im out of options, im as far as my knowledge goes
I need help with this one…badly
Am humbly sking for directions