Can you import a animation to 2.49?

I’m trying to do this cause 2.49 has a .dts exporter and I’m trying to make a mod for a game that uses the torque engine.

normally trying to import using the ‘legacy format’ gets rid of the animation stuff but keep mostly everything else.

EDIT:
I found a Solution!

in the latest version of Blender Export your object to Milkshape Format, And in blender 2.49 import it throw Milkshape, Some renaming might have to be done, but it gets your animation.

to get the rest of your blender scene save its as a legacy file then open it in 2.49 and and do the step above.

Animation system changed between 2.49 and 2.5+
You may get simple object Loc/Rot/Scale.
Just animate in 2.49 if you need to export from there

Yeah, that would be difficult to do. Might as well work in 2.49 so avoid the headache. Also you posted your question in the wrong section.

all I have is Loc and Rot, and they don’t seem to be working…

sorry…:confused:

I found a Solution!

in the latest version of Blender Export your object to Milkshape Format, And in blender 2.49 import it throw Milkshape, Some renaming might have to be done, but it gets your animation.

to get the rest of your blender scene save its as a legacy file then open it in 2.49 and and do the step above.

sorry I thought that was it but when I put this in-game its was rotated 90 on the x and z axis I’ve been trying to fix the and it appears to be the way I imported it with milkshape, it would be a quick fix I just can’t find the transform options for objects wile in pose mode to rotate it back. I’m hopping this will be the last thing for me to do to finish this.

Ok, I think I figured everything Out, I finished it (this is the last time I try import a animation to 2.49) thanks for the help.

guys… can somebody tell me how can i export anim and import in another file like maya?