hide Actions in a list?

Iv got a complicated scene with a lot of actions in it. is there a way to temporarily hide armature actions that were not made on the selected object?

simple eg.
if u have a box with one animation
and a code with a different animation
is there a way to make the cones animation hot show in the list when the box bones are selected?

I noticed that similar functionality can be seen in dope sheet mode, when an object is on a non visible layer it dose not show in the dope sheet summary. I would be happy with separated layers too for actions.

Is this possible?
Iv been wondering this for a while , did a quick Google and found nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated

Click the little Arrow button in the NLA Editor Header.
This isolates the actions of the current object/armature.

thanks motimo :D, this kinda has the effect i was looking for is there any way to make the dropbown work the same ? still i think this will be good enough, or i could come up with a good naming convention.

Also is there an easy way to manage actions in a file? Like I’m wanting to remove a lot of actions and move them to another file but they remain and have to select each one manually and do the shift X thing then save and reload to remove. Is there a ting in the outliner or a way to access them in a nice file browser window like when you try to link or append them to another file?